2016年5月8日星期日

Ball-Lock Stainless Steel Cable Ties from steelcabletie.com

The Ball-Lock Type stainless steel cable ties are self-locking, requiring no time consuming crimping or folding operations. 
Features: 
1. Strong self-locking mechanism (stainless steel ball), with low insertion force;
2. Fast, easy and reliable installation;
3. Six widths (4.6mm ~ 19.0mm), suitable for most applications, indoor and outdoor;
4. Uncoated version, suitable for high temperature environments;
5. 2 grades of non-magnetic stainless steel: 304 grade for standard applications and 316 grade (marine grade) for extra corrosion resistance;
6. Applications: installation of cables and pipes in extreme conditions and hazardous areas, such as: petrochemical and food processing industries, power stations, mining, shipbuilding, offshore and other aggressive environments. 
Exclusive Locking Method: 
 Ball-Lock Cable Ties

Unique stainless steel ball locking design allows smooth entry of the tie body for ease of threading. The ball is permanently entrapped in the head portion of the tie. When the tail of the tie is passed through the locking head, the tail is forced upward by the ramp (see drawing) which creates constant contact between the tie and the locking ball. This contact assures locking in any position (upside down, sideways, etc.). When locked on a bundle, the ball, working in conjunction with the angled ramp of the head, provides a positive mechanical wedge locking action. The forces created by this wedging action are so great that mechanical deformation of the tie body occurs at the point of contact between the ball and tie, locking the tie.  
Technical Information:
Material: 304/316 grade non-magnetic stainless steel; 
Temperature range:-80°C to +538°C; 
Color: Metallic; 
Flammability rating: Absolutely fireproof; 
Other properties: UV-resistant.
For further information about the Ball-Lock Stainless Steel Cable Ties,please visit our official website: http://www.steelcabletie.com 

1 条评论:

  1. You have good articles here! If anyone here looking for loan @ 2% rate in return to buy home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Benjamin On 247officedept@gmail.com Also On Whats-App + 1-989-394-3740When I was introduced to Mr. Benjamin, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Benjamin loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for a loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely   

    回复删除